When was the last you have a wonderful sleep time?
Have you lately been stressed out, overly worked for a project or an assignment?
For me, it was my first book.
(Here’s the link for free downloads- “A Stoic’s Diary |Dipanshu Rawal”.
Download the PDF version for the best experience.)
It’s a short read with total word count of less than 3,000 words. It took me around a week to get it edited and formatted. Formatting it was one of the toughest job, and my editor did a wonderful job there.
Yesterday, it was out in the online world. And, most of my work has finished.
I had a peaceful 10-hour sleep today.
I didn’t wake up early like usual. I didn’t go for my routine morning walk, or written my daily quota of words before 5AM, and yet I feel content, calm and peaceful, while writing this.
Do you want to have a content and peaceful kind of sleep as well?
Think about the following questions-
- Are you taking excess of work from your body?
- Are you giving enough rest to the body?
- Are you nourishing your body with healthy food?
- If you die tomorrow, do you think you’ll die being content?
- Do you think all the things that are keeping you awake are really worth the stress?
And lastly, but most importantly,
Are you happy?
Being self aware, and having a content lifestyle are interconnected.
Be content, and notice how healthy your body will become!