Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
The legendary Eat That Frog! provides the 21 most effective methods for conquering procrastination and accomplishing more.
Here are the quick getaways from the book-
- Do the most difficult task first.
- Plan every day in advance. 10 minutes spent on planning can save 1 hour of your time.
- Always think on paper. Whenever you are making a plan, write it down. I personally tried it, and it worked like charm!
- Apply 80/20 rule to everything. 20% of your activities bring 80% of the results. Focus on those 20% activities of yours.
- Prioritize everything. Make a list. Label your problems/tasks as ABCDE or 1,2,3,4,5 as per the priority.
- Be result oriented.
- Keep a check on your efficiency.
- Be thorough in your research.
- Identify, recognize and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses.
- Be a man of action. Don’t just read, try implementing them as well.
- Procrastinate on the things that matter the least.
- Always go step by step for any approach. One step at a time.
- Work with clarity. Simplify your tasks and the way you’re planning to do them.
These are the top-13 lessons I learnt from the book “Eat That Frog!” by Brian Tracy.
It’s a short and quick read. It is recommended to everyone who wants to learn how to be more productive.
Originally written at- https://www.dipanshurawal.com/eat-that-frog/