Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude ... Change Your Life!
The major takeaways from this book are-
1. Attitude is everything. Even in the worst cases, you have an option to choose your attitude: how'd you respond to that problem.
2. You can't ignore negative thoughts altogether. Instead, you can try indulging more positive thoughts. The positive thoughts should dominate your negative thoughts.
3. Visualize your success. Be clear about the things and goals you want to achieve
4. Be committed to yourself. Make "no matter what" type habits. Like, I read and write daily, no matter what.
5. Learn how to turn your problems into opportunities. Adversities change our perspectives and teach us important life-lessons.
6. Your words carry more importance than you think. Always be careful and keep a check on what words are you using often and they tend to imply.
7. Whenever someone asks "Hey, how are you?" Reply with "Amazing! Awesome! Wonderful!" instead of plain"fine, or Okay". Heck, I often reply with "I am AWESOME!" It feels AMAZING.
8. Stop Complaining. Instead, count your blessings. This one practice can change your whole lifestyle.
9. Heaven helps those who act. Be a man of action.
10. Add up more positive people in your life and cut off the toxic people that are compromising your mental peace.
11. Confront your fears. This is by far one of the most difficult tasks. Do it, and you'll be way ahead than a lot of people.
12. Get out of your comfort zone. Chances are, you'll fail, initially. That's the thing. Come up, fail as quickly as possible, and then learn from it. Improve accordingly.
13. Patience and perseverance are the keys to long run. And, life is not a sprint as we know.
This book is a quick and short read (144 pages). But man! the lessons written here are so valuable. The author has used simple language. Even the beginners can/should read this.
It's definitely a highly recommended book for everyone.
Originally written at-