And these 10 practices have changed my life for good ;)
- Followed Stoicism- Almost every decision I make now, I write about it on a paper first.
- Followed Minimalism- I have limited the no. of possessions I own- be it clothes, books, or other daily routine articles. This has made me focus only on the essential things in my life.
- Working out- I used to be an obese lazy ass. I am still an obese lazy ass, but getting better in shape day by day, because it takes time to get back in shape.
- I read daily. No matter what. No matter which genre- no matter which author. I read every day.
- I write daily. At least one Quora answer.
- Making gratitude lists- I started thanking 10 people/things that have helped in making my life comfortable, or helping me grow. I posted the lists as my Instagram story updates.
- Written a book- Being author of a book (A Stoic’s Diary ), no matter how short it is, has helped me exponentially in making a personal brand.
- Making lists- I have made lists of my favorite books and favorite movies . So whenever someone asks me about my favorite books and movies, I send them these links.
- Taken help. I was slipping into depression. But then I took proper help. And slowly, with every step, I am now completely recovered. Rather, I am now even better than what I was before the depression kissed me.
- Learnt the art of perseverance and hard work. Puneet Mishra has helped me a lot in designing baby steps with which today I am able to bring consistent and drastic changes in myself. Thank you Puneet, I owe you a lot.
Click HERE to read the best of my Quora answers!
Originally published at www.quora.com.